Automatic Control Valve
For over 60 years, Clack has offered the widest product selection of the industry for water treatment professionals. Unitek, official representative of Clack Corporation, then uses and share this knowledge within the Argentinean market, for final customers and regional distributors.
During 2001, and after years of development and an extensive testing of the product, Clack introduces its first line of control valves in the market.
These valves have been designed by the most respected professionals on the water treatment market, aiming to solve the problems found on the control valves existent up until then, and adding all the things they thought the valve needed.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE?
- We have the valves with the lowest amount of spare-parts on the market.
- Downflow/Upflow Regeneration.
- Refill is made with treated water.
- Easy programming microprocessor, accessible from control panel.
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over.
- Operation and system configuration data stored in nonvolatile memory.
- Equal spare-parts for all Clack models.
- Specially designed piston allows for several years function without maintenance.
- All valves can perform backwash or regenerations both periodically or by volume of water treated.
For further information on our valves, please visit: www.clackcorp.com/water.htm